The sweetest devil : Part 3

I went my home that day evening . I was staying with my friends . So happy, people praised me for settling the marriage things at the first girl itself . Told many things about her , shown the pics ! They were telling you are too lucky to get a beautiful lady  . But doubted on her body nature that she was too fat for me . I told it was because she was in saree . I slept that day with the dreams of her ! Too happy ! Too satisfied . 
Next day when I woke up , I got a call from my mom ! She was talking some thing weird . My mom and my brother in law had a discussion that evening . My brother in law has indicated to mom that , ''somu is beautiful and family is good but her body nature , facial expressions on the first day - he is not convinced and he indicated she will not be in Vyshak's control '' . When my mom told this to me I shouted at her . I told it was us who went there and gave a word to them . I can't break the word . I liked her and if I have to marry it will be somu only ! She was in dilemma. Couldn't say anything .  By the end of the day everybody forgot that and were back to normal life , I was in a dream land from then . 

I came to office next day and shown colleagues the pictures . They were also happy for me . I wanted to talk to her then . But it was the men's ego which stopped calling me first , I waited . Meantime I got calls from all my relatives congratulating . All were happy to see our pics . 

And the time which I waited arrived . Got the first message from my somu . Boo !!
So happy couldn't express the feelings I went through that time . We started chatting . She was asking how are we looking together , my foolish answer was 'great ' ! She was thinking  what should she call me and asking about my future dreams . She was also telling many things like She likes traveling , she loves cooking, her hobbies and her partner preferences. Great I thought I fit in to her preferences . I was proud and happy ! 

" Almighty was whispering Don't get too happy too early " 

The normal chats  continued for a week and we decided to meet outside the next week . All exited . First date . I asked her to come out . We met near her home . I was in my Bullet ! She has said me that she likes bullet very much . We went together to Park square mall in Whitefield . I told her while parking - I love my wife and by bike and both are with me today . She made me feel like she was so happy . We went inside the mall . Spoke so much . I believe it was me who was speaking the major chunk of time . We went to Pizza Hut . I felt like holding her hands .But the good spirit  inside resisted me . We ordered for Italian pizza which she loved . I didn't take eyes from her.  But behaved as if I am too good a gentleman ! Spoke a lot . By the time it was evening I was feeling sorry to myself . I didn't wanna miss her again and had ice creams . I dropped her on the way and she went in an cab . Reached back home .I marked the day in calendar to celebrate our first date each year . I used to stay with my friends those days . Shown them the pics and told my days have started . They told man ! U are lucky ! Now u have a girl too to roam around Bangalore . Party Time ..





TBC 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog