2017 : A Year of Lessons ! 

2017 is one such year which proved how lucky i am . It has already made a mark in the journey of my life . It has shown that a year can a change a person a lot .

I was not the same a year back. 2017 taught me key to happiness lies with self . No matter how much other  people try to demolish you , you can be happy if you have control of your thoughts and mind . 

2017 gave me a beautiful opportunity to realise how much people care for me and love me. It also proved me the people whom I can trust and who will stay with me in tough times . It thought me the importance of family and good friends. I also understood that the life is a roller coaster with up’s and downs . It’s never saturated . 2017 gave me experiences to make my mind and soul strong . I understood all the life lessons cannot be learnt inside four walls. I learnt to expect least from people which is the root cause for unhappiness . I’m sure that the lessons which 2017 taught is going to help me in my life . 

There were many people who played a part in my 2017 . There were people who put me down this year .There were people who threw off their masks this year. There were people who has put me into depression and lonely phase during the early 2017. But as we all know change is only constant . With the help of friends , family and above all my efforts to rise above the evils , I have really passed the life test and recovered well . I believe in miracles , and miracles happen when you are true to yourself . 

I also learnt that happiness often comes when least expected and many people sees happiness only in their future.Its a mistake to think happiness is the goal. We should be true and happy in each and every moment .

Finally I thank 2017 for all the beautiful moments  and lessons which made me strong and which helped me to become a better person . 


-Vysh-
God is greater than all the highs and lows ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog