The Sweetest Devil - Part 4

Somu started becoming an integral part of my life . Days started with her thoughts , gave a positive vibe throughout the day and sweet talks in the night ! It was a perfect period every guy could ever have .

She always said me her friends were telling we both resemble each other and our eyes are alike . " Came to know later that she hasn't met any of her friends for the last 1.5 years". All her relatives also started liking me very much .

One day night she was telling she enjoyed our first date throughly. Bullet ..chitchats..walking ..talking..icecream..pizza..and much more .she said me I made her day ! She told she loved my eyes and she wants me next to me always . That week we used to speak a lot till late night ! Very late nights. While it's so late , she used to says he don't like saying bye to me ! She used to blush a lot about my love , care, expressions,talks etc etc.She always said she loves to read my messages always .

She has said me her login time in office is Morning 6.30 AM. So she has to start from home at 5.30 daily .In the initial days she uses to message me or call me at 5.30 to say a sweet morning. She used to call  from office also . I was in heaven all those days with a feeling that you have got someone to care for you , love you unconditionally, to be with you in all your good and bad times . I have told her our characters are similar so we can gel easily. I considered her as a gem . And she was a gem to me until April 20th 2017.

She used to reach home at 6.00 evening in the beginning . She messages me immediately after reaching home and will describe the  evening times after the "so called marriage which never happened " She made me dream and pictorize each and everything moment after marriage .

Her dream evening was like ; " she will reach home get freshen up and ask her hubby what he wanted for dinner , probably she may ask me for the options ,and prepare what ever i like . After  I come home she will open the door ,and give me towel to freshen up. After that we will talk about the day and have dinner together,  later she will be cleaning the kitchen where as i should sit on the kitchen slabs and talk to her , making fun of her . Later after finishing her works she had plans to teach me salsa's. She was good dancer indeed .
I assume she is doing the same with the new (cannot  say new , will explain it in the coming parts) Husband .

Since engagement was not over i insisted her to stop pictorizing on that stage and told we will go to next level after engagement only . She said " u are so sweet and and a gentleman!. I am copying a message what she had written in the same way

" Me tooo ma love...... I lead myself to u... And we both can hold our. Hands. . Life long.. Forever... I ll never let u down..... We can enjoy for over OK...."

I became too busy in office those days and couldn't call her in the day time . Days were also getting busy . Even I cancelled her calls from office due to the work pressure . She was a very understanding financee, who never complained on anything.

Every times she used to always say me she miss me badly and wanna see me . By that time she became very close to my family also . She use to talk to my mom and sister daily for nearly 30 minutes ! Everybody started liking her more and more .

The next stage was the naming ceremony ! We discussed a lot what  to call each other many names came in mind , but many confusions . Finally she decided " VYSH " and "SOM" .

TBC





Comments

Popular posts from this blog