The sweetest devil -Part 2

Let me give a gist of  my good days with Somu here . 

July 10 the 2016 :

Got the proposal of Somu from Iyer  matrimony. The first pic of her itself blew my mind .My dream girl . A fat cute girl . My sister has called up their parents , enquired about their family and did a matching of our horoscopes from multiple astrologers . It was a perfect match . Well settled family in bangalore . She was born and brought up in Bangalore - stayed with family since childhood . They were staying here as a community with relatives the next door . We assumed it as a perfect match and decided to go and see her on July 10th 2016 .

I was accompanied by my mom, sis, brother in law their kids , my 2 cousins family . A total of 10 people in 2 cars . Reached there by around 11.00 AM . Her Dad - A perfect Gentle man welcomed us to their home . They were also nearly 15 people in home . Its was like a get together with nearly 20 -25  people. All happy . The family got introduced each other in the beginning . I saw the angel then in golden color salwar . Had the formal talks and we both told we need to speak personally . 
We went to her cousins home the next door . A very beautiful home with a private park . Wow ! It gave me an first level impression of the family .

We started speaking . Well behaved talks from both sides . I initiated the talks .I was aware the normal cleshay dialogue "Did you like me will not work " . I started talking about myself . Personal stuffs, college life , job and each and every important things that has happened to me .I asked her  whether she had any relationship previously . Also  told her past is not a matter as she is born and brought up in Bangalore . She told the Golden Words " I studied in a girls college so didn't get an opportunity to be in an affair" . So genuine and so innocent answer. But I now remember in the 1.5 hours we spoke , it was me who spoke for 1 hour , where as she was observing me at that time . Later my sister and her cousins came in to the room and asked have you completed your talks and is everything fine . Still we both were in a confused state whether to say yes or no . In our custom we have a tradition to exchange few items ( like dress, fruits and sweets) if everything goes well . Since we both liked each other ,  her brother initiated , let us exchange the things what we have bought and in due course of time where we speak for a week or so , if we face any problems let's withdraw. A perfect responsible  brother ! Till today he has shown the same maturity to me .

All were very happy .She changed the dress and came in a saree . We took multiple photos . We had lunch from their home . It was her relatives who prepared the delicious lunch . At that point her cousin told me " you can take your own time to decide but should never make my sister cry"

I was proud that I got the perfect girl right away . I thanked God but he had other plans which I realized later . After coming home i marked in my calendar . The first meet with somu ! I wanted to celebrate the day each year with her.



I have all the pictures supporting these blogs . But confused whether to upload it or not ! Let me see in the upcoming posts.

TBC 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog