SWEETEST DEVIL - THE CONCLUSION!
I am under huge dilemma to whether to continue with this series or not. I started the blog in this topic by keeping immense love for SOMU in mind , I would have continued in the same flow if I didn’t know her past .In the previous  blogs I told she was a gem to me till April 20th – but she continued to prove it  wrong again and again  in each second. New stories were nourishing in each day about her. In these days I did a lot of research and found out her past. More than her past I was curious to find out what exactly happened in last one year. I could speak to her friends, colleagues, and came to know little more deeply about somu from few of her cousins. No one can expalin to that level unless some serious shit happens.
I prayed for 27 days and nights to Almighty to speak to her for a minute and ask “why did she do this “?  Like our Alchemist says "If you desire something’s and work for it, universe will conspire to help you in achieving it. I was successful in that I did all sought of research and took serious efforts to find out the Guy whom she went with. 
I will call him “DJ”.
May 18th:
I was on the way to my friend’s home after office. It was heavily raining and I was totally drenched. My phone ring up, normally I don’t pick up phones during driving. But these days I started developing a serious relationship with my phone that I could not keep her down for a minute. I took up the phone and the Name flashed: "SOM JIO”. It was the moment I was waiting for. I would have waited with the same anxiety for the next 10 years for that call.
It was a guy the other side and I could easily recognize its DJ. I parked the bike on the road side - and picked up the call I lost my control when I started speaking to him .All hidden emotions and memories reverberated in the minds. It was a battle of words from then. I didn’t allow him to speak for 15 minutes .Later I  was a little surprised to hear from DJ that " Vyshak - I am also cheated here "
He started telling his version of story.
He is 34 years old and was in a relationship with som for last 8 years. He settled in Bangalore for her .Deep love mixed with romance and sex was happening for the 8 years day in and day out within them. The relation started before somu joined college. DJ used to pick her and drop her in college.
He was a regular visitor in their home during those days. In fact he has even spoke to Somu's parents for marriage .Once they were against it, Somu has told her parents he has gone back to Chennai and there is no contact with him anymore. The clever girl has continued the relationship living with her parents. He was staying hardly 8 kms from her home.
In fact in the last 8 years, Somu has spent more time with DJ than her own parents. “The power of True Love mixed with Lust “. Somu was so clever that she managed him and family together. She lived in a family and managed another family. She has done night shift for the initial 2 years of the career and it was a smooth path to run a family within another family.
There were some talks with in her home and her father has insisted her to stop the night shifts and she was forced to leave that job. She joined Accenture later where DJ was also working.  She had office till 4.00 there, but she normally reached home by 8.30 on most of the days by making every once believe that she had calls or meeting on most of the days! Even I believed for one year.
But the real Story begins here - I assume she has told to DJ about the day we met and the next 3 months. Somu has told DJ that she is going to native and came for our engagement. But he was knowing that from one of her cousin (The omen for their family destruction). As per DJ, after our engagement when he saw a pic where she was beautifully dressed in sarees, he asked about it. She managed to tell, because of parents pressure she had to do a small engagement but the marriage got dropped in 3 days - -The heights of crookedness and devilish behavior. She has told the places where we both went together to him but I was replaced with her cousins or brother. She has even shown the gifts I had presented for her birthday to him but when it reached him Vyshak was replaced with her cousin. The poor champ was also getting fooled.
Her days for last one year was like this:
Weekdays! 
---------------
4.30 Get Up.
5.30 Cab to office (I assume)
6.30 - 3.30 in office 
4.00 - 8.00 with DJ in his home
8.30 - reach back to her home
9.00 - 10.30 - video call with me 
After 10.30 (No idea, I  Wonder does she sleep)

Weekends 
--------------------
Most of the Saturdays 
9.00 - 7.00 with DJ in his home
Most of the Sundays 
With Vyshak 
A Total fun filled week 
Super cool calendar! Lady you must give a session in Harward for Time management.
DJ told me that he  married  her legally from a church on April 21st and he has to figure out legal ways to throw away from her life .Don't know how far he was genuine . Probably he wants to cool down me so that I don’t enter to his life again. I have told whatever I wuanted to say to DJ - The last one year how she was with me and how she has cheated all of us. DJ has enjoyed an unmarried relationship with the ever charming somu for last 8 Years. I wonder whether he can see her as a wife after hearing my words. Indeed it was real sharp words.   After all now Somu is his wife so invariably he has to suffer - That is the Power of Karma! 
DJ had he courtesy to make me talk to SOMU. Her last words still reverberate in my mind “I am not a girl like you all think. I am a bad girl. I cheated you, DJ who was with me for 8 years, my mom, dad, brother and every one. I don’t know what was happening for last one year - I’m sorry”  
It was only her, who don’t know what was happening for one year! I can recollect each and every moments.  I know somu will read this. These lines are for you my dear! 
Somu- My dearest FiancĂ©e forever! You would have destroyed all my traces of memories by this time. But I know, deep inside your heart I had a special place, which made you behave so nicely and closely to me .It cannot be erased by any hurricanes. We will meet up one day: Not as the " cool couples who are engaged" as we were till April 20th 2017 ,but as 2 separate individuals ,but not exactly as strangers  .By that time you would have realized the difference between
·         Love and lust, 
·         Romance and life,
·         What my love was comparing to DJ’s.
·         What you missed and what you gained 
·         The difference in living with a family and solo living, 

You are hardly 25 my dear! There is a long marathon to be completed before you vanish from this mother earth. You would have realized the importance of family in a life cycle by then. Your Parents may accept you in due course of time, but you are not going to be the Somu you were before - the Golden Girl. Nobody in your family can love you. “For the same person the amount of love generated is directly proportional to the hate generated if she/he cheats".  This theory is immortal. 
Somu,
I will not chase you anymore, But the Karma or the connecting dots of life will make us meet once again .It may take years for us to meet again, but I am optimistic about it. See you Sweetie! –
With no more Love
Vysh 

                                                                              THE END



Comments

Popular posts from this blog